Monday, August 15, 2005

A Third Down

YeeeeeHaaaa!!!!!! Finally!!! Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!

I'm so happy! Smiling from ear to ear, well almost. Cause from this moment on, I'm officially not allowed to modify my program anymore. Otherwise, its considered as CHEATING.

I just submitted my program. Had a pretty good night sleep last night cause I managed to solve my problems and at that point of time, it was running ok.

Now I'm waiting for my supervisor to show him the final version of what I submitted. That time he said that if I can get it working, can pass. I just hope he don't duah me lor. 20% of module leh...

Ok lah...Not that bored waiting alone as long as I got mp3 player and laptop. Haha...

Hmm... Blog bout yesterday. Got caught in the rain, lucky met aunt. Sheltered me to the coffeeshop while bro ran there in the rain. Haha.. He's made of stainless steel mah... I'm made of sugar will melt. While having lunch there, she told me that she didn't know that grandma didn't know someone. So when she introduced them earlier in the day, I think my grandma got a bit of shock or was it surprise? Anyway, as selfless as she usually is, she asked bout others instead. But yeh, everythings cool.

Came home after the rain stopped, my laptop was damn lag. Last person to used was 2nd bro and he was playing game. So ended up getting some verbal lashing from me. What to do?? One day before project due then see problem, tell me how stressing is that? Anyway, after rebooting again it was more or less a bit more stable.

Then it was coding coding all the way till night. Bahh... Stressed! To add on to my stress, someone was talking to me. Some money issue lah... Then I was actually suggesting that that someone should try to get sponsorship or something. But instead, that someone misunderstood it and thought that I didn't understand that once start working, can't get sponsorship. Although it was some misunderstanding, but I just felt that the way that someone tried to stress that I can't simple word No was just mean lah. Said that I always ask fei hua questions and always must make that someone repeat and repeat. Darn... There I was, trying to be nice, giving suggestions while toggling chat and project and you say I always like to ask stupid questions. As if you never ask me repeated questions. Fine lor... I quitted msn immediately and concentrated fully on my project. Hao xin mei hao bao! (No good comes out of being good!)

Managed to get Bro to help me do some debugging. He only tells me whats wrong and expect me to solve it myself. Think spoon feed meh? No lor...
Though most of the time, was due to me carelessly overlooking some stuff.

Eh... After blogging so much, supervisor still haven't call leh. Sian... Why why? Whats taking him so long!

No comments: