Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Last Day Of Being 19

Sent out smses to those people who said that they would be able to make it for my party tomorrow. Not many replied. Those who did mostly couldn't make it.

My last day of being in the age group where the age starts with a '1'.
Gosh, the feeling of getting old is slowly creeping in.
Tomorrow my age wil start with a '2'.

Didn't do much except to cheong the rosary which I'm supposed to give grandma. Quality Control standard set by myself is also very high.

After getting the hang of the size of the loops and stuff, I decided to do my mani & pedicure.
This is a french manicure with glitters for that extra christmas feeling.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nice?
Its my first attempt doing french manicure freehand without the help of stickers to get the line neat or whatever.

I just love looking at it. Haha...

No comments: