Yesterday and today, I was at Tampines Mall doing a make-up event. It is the first time I'm paid! Hahaha! Damn happy lor!
Lobang is from Ros. Actually agreed to help her cause its her first time doing actual event and ask me to accompany her. I didn't know I would be paid. Until she told me more details. Then I thought that pay would probably be low. Its just like a token of appreciation kinda thing cause the person in charge of the event knows that we are still learning.
So here's the deal. I agreed to help Ros, she will split the pay with me. We also don't know what to expect. Haha...
Met up for breakfast on the first day. The mall was still so quiet at 8.30am. The starting time was at 9am. So we made our way up and started to prepare. Mostly we were doing for kids. Which is like damn easy lor. Kids got like the perfect kinda skin. No blemishes, hardly any eyebags/circles. Just smack on some loose powder, blusher and some lippies they are ready. The only kind of touch up needed to be done on them is to add lippies cause they eat stuff. Don't even need to put anymore powder cause their faces don't turn oily.
Darn... I sure miss those oil-free days of my life.
The kids from yesterday's batch were pretty much like angels except for one boy. Even though they are restless, they still obey instructions and were very cooporative. The naughty one simply kept on making funny faces and poses when not supposed to. But thats not my job. My job is only to do their make-up for them and they were really easy going. Whatever I wanna do, I can just do and they let me.
Today's batch were more devilish except for probably 1 or 2 girls. There was this girl who was quite picky. Refused to put this and that. But not my problem cause I tried. Then there was the cry baby boy who didn't want to get himself prepared without getting lured by Pokki sticks and some toys.
So if I were to compare the 2 batches of kids, yesterday I had more peace. The adults were more relaxed cause they didn't have to coax their kids too much. Today's corridor was horrible. They were running up and down, jumping around, screaming and crying. Parents had to coax their kids with either food, toys and other stuff. Many had to buy a lot of toys cause each shot the kid had to do, the parents promised them something different. Haha!
After that, I went to meet up with Cf & Ym for dinner. Its Ym's 20th birthday. So Happy Birthday girl. Lets share the table. (Private joke)
We met up at 7pm and yakked till past midnight. Wahaha... And we're still not done. There is just so much stuff to talk about.
-Time of entry has been edited-
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment