
Finally, the stock for this chair arrived and daddy went back to Ikea to buy it. The pink very bright leh. He fixed it up for me last night even though he came back quite late and was pretty tired.
Today was a lazy day. Long time never sleep till 1pm already.
Ohh ya, I managed to sell off another one of the bags online. Heh...
Met Xl before going to Bugis to meet Hj, Grace & Ray. Settled at the V8 cafe for dinner. Then went to Bugis Village to walk walk. A lot of things to see there, but no money to buy.
Actually walking around there was kind of a reality check. My latest hobby is to make own accessories to cut cost. But after looking at the variety of stuff available and the price, it makes me think whether I can really save that much money and is it worth spending all that time doing it.
We went to Coffee Bean to sit, eat cake, drink. We were chattin bout art class in secondary school which reminds me, since primary school, we had to do this art folio thingy where art work were kept inside and there would be a sheet of paper which records our grades of each piece. Art was a subject where the teacher could use either english or chinese to teach. After the first few weeks of each year, I start to not like doing art for that year. Then I will start to not hand in my work. Either cause I don't like the teacher or I can't understand art lingo in chinese so I don't know what the teacher wanted.
What did I do to escape doing my art? I'll trace the teacher's handwriting of my grade from my first few weeks of work. Then copy it in red pen onto what I didn't do lor. So everytime at the start of the year, I make sure my work isn't that great or that bad. I just aimed for average which was B. Haha! Then I'll trace B, then sometimes add a '+' sometimes add a '-' to the grade lor. At least not so suspicious if I kena those random checks by the principle. Then it happened a few times where I kena checked. I was questioned where were the pieces of work which had the grade but not filed in. Once I said I lost them. Another, I said its at home, will bring it the next day. But that day never came and I siamed doing art all the way. Haha!!
Whahaa! I know I was mischievous in secondary school. But thinking back, I actually started my mischief even in primary school!
No comments:
Post a Comment